Monday, July 26, 2010

Preferred Mode of Transportation



As I looked over our pictures for the past month there is a re-occurring theme. Lets see if you can figure it out...Dinner with Dave & Malynda:
Hanging out with the Munns


Bryce & Colton

Natalie & Taylee
Visit from Jacob & Deidre (Best picture ever, you might see this one again)

Waiting for Dad to come home.

I could go on for a while, but I will save some of the suspense for later posts. Let's just say our boys assume "wheelers" are an accepted form of transportation around the world. We are raising a couple of country boys!

2 comments:

And We Sailed On said...

awesome, I can't think of any better way to raise them! I love it. Are you coming towards Colorado anytime soon? You always have a place to stay...

courtney said...

wheelers! ah yes, that is the way boys should grow up. hopefully one day soon we'll be bringing our boy (and girl) up that way too!