Thursday, July 29, 2010

Benson Bonanza

There was one weekend this year when most of the "out-of-towners"(Those who live more than 8 hr drive away from Orem) would be in town. Emily and Angie were on their way out of town. Liz just coming into town. The rest of us decided we would take the opportunity to make it a family reunion.

First of all I am going to make a disclaimer, that it was WAY to hot in Utah. I was sweating most of the time and some how letting my kids run around with just a diaper on made me feel cooled. Please excuse all the nakedness.


We did a lot of...
Hanging out on the Front Lawn...

Noah & Andy

Walks to the Park...
Noah & J. Will
Russell, Deb, Andy, Madison and Angie

Feeding ducks...


Playing in Fountains...

Luke & Madison

Eating Watermelon...


Swimming in one form or another...

Madison & Noah

Wagon rides with Angie...

Bridal Veil Falls Trail: Angie, Madison and Luke

Madison, Luke & Noah

Remember last year?


1 year later...

All the Grandkids

Benson & Simon are kind of hidden but it was the best I got.

3 of the Fab 5

Russell, J. Will and Andy

It was so much fun to see everyone and get all the babies together and start forming those cousin bonds. Just ask Noah and Olivia!

2 comments:

lramey said...

HOW CUTE are all those kiddies!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing your family all grown up! It's awesome!!!! went to thee ol Lakeview ward for Ray's mom's funeral and I still love walking around that neighborhood visiting old memories...good times!

And We Sailed On said...

Your family is amazing. I love it. You are all beautiful and I love seeing these photos!