Wednesday, February 9, 2011

It's a ...

GIRL!!

We found out today. We are hoping for a healthy, calm, and obedient little girl... because that is what all little girls are like right???

I wasn't going to post a picture but what's an announcement w/o a picture and like Luke told me today... "It's kinda cool and kinda gross." Don't know what he thought was gross but it was funny.


We are super excited to welcome a new little girl into our family. My family is going through another round of babies again. Noah was one of 5 boys born in a year. Pete had the first of the next wave in December. A little girl. There are 4 of us pregnant and so far two of those are girls... we are hoping for a perfect 5 again to even out the boy-girl ratio.

13 comments:

courtney said...

hooray!! congratulations to you all!!

and good luck with the peace/calm thing. i know it happens, because i have witnessed it with my own eyes...in other peoples families. :) my little ada, on the other hand is more spice than sugar! (wouldn't trade her - although i wouldn't mind a mellow baby one of these days...)

and yes - let's chat soon!

Lindsey Rasmussen said...

congrats! maybe this could happen to us with the next baby!

Clarissa Draney said...

Congrats!!!!

Natalie said...

Yeah for girls, she is going to be one tough cookie to keep up with those boys! It was so good seeing you, wish we could have visited longer, you know how it is ,PRIMARY!

Miss you guys

Lisa said...

Yahoo! I never realized what I was missing out on until I got my girl.

Jerry said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy, Annalyn! And your boys are so cute! That little girl looks like she is going to have some great big brothers! Hope your pregnancy has gone well.

Taren said...

Congrats!! None of my boys have cousins their age.....especially not boys. How fun that your kids will have tons of cousins to play with!

Unknown said...

Hooray!!! So happy for you. Don't worry, they ALL come spunky and energetic these days ... I'm convinced thats what is takes to wade through this crazy world!
xo
E

Oddy said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting! Girls are so fun in so many ways, despite the innate drama they bring with them. Just brace yourselves for the look that says, "mom, you just broke my heart!" when you tell her not to stick the remote controller in her mouth, or that she really can't swallow a penny whole. AS for the obedient thing. . . . yeah good luck! My Miss Emma is far more stubborn than my boys.

Anonymous said...

Hey congrats you guys! The Ras has always needed to be surrounded by good women to keep him in check. This will help :)

Sandi said...

Congratulations!!!

Sutton's said...

Hey Annalyn! Congrats. I am so excited for you guys. Way to go! We miss you guys. I hope all is well.

Callie said...

5 each year you are on a roll, well your family. Girls are awesome! at least my girls!! ryan as the dad, GOOD LUCK! jk