Sunday, March 6, 2011

Jacob & Deidre come to visit!!

So I am about 3 weeks late posting about their visit but it was definitely noteworthy enough for a post. Jacob and Deidre flew out for a couple of days to visit and to watch the kids for me for a couple of days so I could get caught up on some work. What a good aunt and uncle....

seriously.... they were great. I don't have pictures of what they did with the boys b/c they are on their camera but they took them out.

We didn't make them babysit the whole time they were here. Over the weekend we hit San Francisco. We ventured into China Town and got some silk PJs for the boys. Totally worth it.

On Sunday we took a drive out to Half Moon Bay and up to Pacifica. It was beautiful but a little chilly. We got out only a couple of times because it was a little nippy.

Ryan and Luke are both warm-blooded and didn't seem to mind.


Noah and I on the other hand were a little cold.

Luke had so much fun with Uncle Jacob and Deidre. He has set places for them at the table for weeks and still talks about them. Thanks again for the visit you guys!

3 comments:

Vertex Stand Up Paddleboards said...

10 Favorite sister in law points! When we were in Idaho last time I told Ryan I would life plan around what you two do. We were secretly looking for houses around the San Jose area with Luke and Noah. Glad we got to see you.

Unknown said...

that looks so fun and beautiful! Are you adjusting to CA life?

Ryan and Annalyn said...

Deidre - we will be happy to help you plan your life around ours! I'll keep my eye out for jobs and housing and let you know when I have it all arranged!
Em - we are adjusting, to some things faster than others... to weather, for sure, to traffic, a little slower on that one!