Sunday, January 22, 2012

Halloween (2011)

We kind of had two Halloweens this year. The first was the Halloween carnival at Ryan's facility.


As you can see, Ryan was working the dunk tank and so I tried to take the boys and Charlie around the best I could. Unfortunately I didn't get a good picture of the 3 of them in costume. The boys fit into our German Lederhosen perfectly this year. I thought they looked dashing. These are the best pictures I had.




And Charlie was a witch... see the hat?


Right after the carnival we headed out of town to visit Jessie and Chris in Boston. So we were there for the actual day of Halloween. The climate in Boston is far different from California so we pulled out the costumes from last year and wore those.


Charlie was acting up so she and I waited at the apartment while Ryan and boys went with Jessie and Chris trick or treating on St. Charles Street.

It was a very cool atmosphere and I am sorry that I couldn't have done more outside but Charlotte dictates quite a bit what I can and can't do these days.

That was our Halloween in a nutshell

1 comment:

And We Sailed On said...

looks like so much fun! I know what you mean about having your time dictated by others. Good thing we love them!
E