Friday, December 9, 2011

Can it be true?

For the first time in our marriage... and my life for that matter... I have got some Christmas cards done. The bad news is that I don't have most people's addresses, emails and/or phone numbers. So I am putting it out there. If you would like a Christmas card, I would love to send you one. Just put your address in a comment.. I moderate them all before they are posted and then I will just delete it and not post it! Or you can email it to me at general@niguelsante.com (my junk email just incase there are spammers following my blog...ha ha ha.)

1 comment:

Kathy said...

loved the card! your kids are darling. thanks so much!
ps, we didn't exclude you. we didn't even do electronic cards this year. that means you guys are in line for 2 next year. woot!