Sunday, January 22, 2012

November 2011

Highlights of our November:

Charlie started eating solids...


why are baby's so cute sitting in highchairs/bumbos? I have way to many pictures of my kids like this!
Noah's tiny tots gymnastics class ended. Here he is with his ribbon for finishing the final test... consisting of summersaults, jumps, a bridge and a handstand (with a little help from mom).

He had a cute little group of friends from our ward that all did it with us.

Luke's preschool had a Harvest Festival, compete with a program and feast prepared by the preschoolers.

What is cuter than your kid dressed like an indian? (3rd from the left below)

Ryan took his staff up in an airplane and helicopter. He was kind enough to let Luke tag along. Luke was in 7th heaven.

Ryan's cousin Quinton and his family moved to Visalia. (Quinton is working with Ryan). It has been fun to have some family near by. Our kids get along great and have found common interests that bonded them quickly.





For Thanksgiving we went down to Laguna Hills with Ryan's family. Carrie hosted us all and did a fabulous job. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of the table or food. I did get a picture of the coveted item at her house.


The boys fought over this constantly. Who doesn't love a Flintstone-mobile?

We also went to the beach the day after Thanksgiving. I couldn't brave the California shopping crowds, so we braved the Laguna beach going crowds.

We all enjoyed the beach.



When Ryan and I were dating, I went to California with him for Thanksgiving to meet his family. My first California Thanksgiving (8 years ago) I was introduced to some Rasmussen family traditions. Going to Fashion Island to see the Christmas tree is one of them. Here we are then.


And we are now...(minus one kid, Charlie was asleep in the stroller)

This year we started a new tradition.

I am excited to see what the next 8 years will bring.




No comments: