Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sunday Best

I pulled out one of Luke's old church outfits and put it on Noah last week. He just looked so handsome that we had to put on matching ties and get some pictures. Here is the end result.


Noah has been teething and wouldn't smile ... just suck on his lower lip.


We are not all suits and ties around here... as these photos prove...



Things have been pretty quiet around here. We have been recovering from California and preparing for GERMANY!

That's right, after 10 years I am going back to Deutschland. My sister has been living there for the past 3 almost 4 years. We have been trying to make it back to visit them and Europe but one thing or another has come up. We found out this spring that they are moving to London in September. Ryan and I talked and decided to make it work while we still can. So we are heading out before they leave Germany.

We are leaving the boys with my Mom & Dad for the trip. We are attempting to see a lot in a short amount of time and figured that was best done without kids. So big thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Benson. It is going to be hard to leave them. I might be a wreck by the time we get back. Last year after 5 days away from Luke I couldn't think about him or I would get teary. I am sure we will all survive just fine.

So, Germany here we come!

3 comments:

courtney said...

hooray! glad you are going to germany...but sad we probably won't be there at the same time. (i think we're going in september?)

your boys in ties are x-tra cute...but i think i love noah with that pink thing on his head best. :)

Pete's Peppers said...

oooh, I am so jealous. I would love to go to Germany or anywhere for that matter!!!! Have a great time.

Lisa said...

Those are some handsome boys! Have fun in Germany.