Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Guess who's back..

To steal from the great American poet Eminem,

Guess who's back, back again... Ryan's back...tell a friend..


I have decided to return to the world of blogging. My hiatus can be attributed to a couple things. #1 as much as I love to blog, we all know those little dots in the map are 99.9% Annalyns friends. I like you all very much (accept for whoever visits from Thailand and has me scared they are stealing pictures of Lukey for their diabolical endevors. WHO ARE YOU?!?) But you come to see what Annalyn is up to, not to here me ramble on about how awesome Teen Wolf is. (Awesome x 23 quadrillion) and #2 simply writers block. The only time I sit down to write letters are to travel agencies to complain about these things... They are working on it.

P.S. I typed number 2.

I did get the opportunity to travel to SLC by myself this last week and downloaded Michael Jackson music for the trip. Am I the only one who has gone from thinking that Michael Jackson was awesome, to Michael Jackson is a pervert, to Michael Jackson might not have been a pervert after all? Martin Bashir, I blame you.
Don't read too much in to my waffling opinion, I also think that we never landed on the moon.


And lastly, our iphones have replaced cameras around our house. So the 12 megapixel (not quite a QUADRILLION) camera gathers dust, we have grainy pictures of the cutest boy in the world.
As the french guy who worked at Lowes in the lawn and garden quoted Mark Twain to me when he asked if Luke was mine...

Motherhood is a certainty, Fatherhood is a rumor.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been waiting for you to come back. I wasn't sure what happened to you. And so of course I immediately thought, Robots. I was worried. But now I am happy. Looks like I will celebrate by sliding Wayne's World into the old VCR. I just don't trust DVDs ever since I found out what the V stands for.

Lisa said...

That boy is definatly a "Benson"

Vertex Stand Up Paddleboards said...

I have never believed we landed on the moon.

Unknown said...

I've always enjoyed your teen wolf comments but have always secretly wished that you branched out to teen wolf 2 or perhaps karate kid 3 and 4.

Liz said...

Welcome back Slim Shady. Michael was definitely a pervert. And even with grainy iphone pictures Luke is adorable. But I have to agree with the Frenchman from Lowes.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm scouring the internet stocking up on Crocs before they become obsolete.