Friday, October 24, 2008

For those of you who haven't yet given into the Genius feature on Itunes I cannot say enough on how cool this is. Now they say my privacy was protected when I uploaded to "the Cloud", but really even if they used it to target my music taste and sell me music, how bad is it to get advertising for MORE weird Al? Is there such a thing as too much Al?

http://www.hogwild.net/images/weird.al.yankovic.jpg

So what if there was a Genius feature to our daily lives? Could you have one thought in the morning about how to improve your day, push a genius button and have 15 more just pop into your head? When you are deciding where to go for lunch, hit the genius button and have 15 great food suggestions? Could Annalyn get me to do 1 thing around the house, hit the genius button and have me do 15 OTHER things?

http://samuelselvan.squarespace.com/storage/overworked_1.jpg
( I am the over worked Jackass in this picture)

I shouldn't worry too much about this scenario because I would just "genius" 15 more of me to take care of Annalyns list.

Anyways. That is just my thought process as I listened to 15 great songs recommended to me today at work. Luke is getting bigger every day. Annalyn went out and got him a camping shirt and vest and I think he looks like a rugged outdoorsman. Good thing there arent 15 more of him to keep us up at night!

http://pictures.sprintpcs.com//mmps/RECIPIENT/001_121219041e89d94d_1/2?inviteToken=EEYr2Wmf28zriUdakU1U&limitsize=258,258&outquality=90&squareoutput=255,255,255&ext=.jpg&iconifyVideo=true&wm=1


4 comments:

Callie said...

so he looks like he is from Idaho, i guess that outfit is fitting seeing as he IS from Id... welp, see you fri, maybe thursday night?

Anonymous said...

Rugged.
(Hey, is rugged past tense for the verb to rug? Like, "We rugged Luke" or in other words, "We rolled Luke up in a rug" or "We hit Luke with a rug"?)
I need to stop playing Balderdash...

Ryan and Annalyn said...

He could get cuter, but it would mean surgically attaching a bunny tail.

Layne & Kellie said...

Love love that vest! Now that ain't no sissy boy! ;)

It was fun seeing all of you. Thanks for coming down and chillin' with us. Are you still up for a trip to the temple in November?