Saturday, September 26, 2009

Final Catch Up Post

After this update I can cross "Post on Blog" off my To Do list! I have been figuring out how to fit everything in with two kids. Some days I feel like I am making progress and others I am sure I will never be productive again. Whenever I say that my mom reminds me that my kids are happy and well fed and that is a feat in and of itself, the rest will be there tomorrow.

Our warm days are numbered here and so I am trying to get out with the boys as much as possible before the house arrest of winter sets in. This week we took them to the zoo. Luke liked it more than ever and Noah behaved himself very well.


Luke is adjusting to having a brother around and is even starting to like him.


He has been loving the extra daddy time that he has been getting. Ryan has been such a big help I don't know what I would do without him. 4-wheeler rides, movies, games of hide and seek, stargazing... you name it and they will do it together. He is turning into quite the daddy's boy.

Unfortunately, when Ryan has to work and I am trying to feed and take care of Noah we have turned to the movie "Cars" It is Luke's favorite. He can't get enough of it. As you can see...


All in all we are loving having Noah in our family. Like Ryan said when he first came home, our family feels that more complete. He has been a good baby and is growing fast. Before we know it both of the boys will be running around wreaking havoc in our home.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks for catching up on your post. I love your family so much. Congrats to your dad! That is a huge achievment. I love the family picture, that is also a huge achievement for your parents.
Unfortantly you have passed the point of any control. Things change but with kids, especially boys, life is crazy! But also a Blast!

maines said...

That last picture looks familiar. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one using the Cars babysitter while I nurse my baby for the millionth time that day!
Both your boys are beautiful. Congratulations!

Shalaine

Melanie said...

Hi!

It will get easier, never fear! Your boys are so cute...hmmm, I have two girls...down the road you know :)

Congrats to your Dad!

Taren said...

I'm not sure if you know....Heidi Pilz Larchar has a blog and she just had a baby as well. She is on my blog list.
Your boys are sooooo cute!!! Both my boys love Cars. Jared bought me the soundtrack for Christmas 3 years ago and I am so sick of it. My kids love listening to it while driving. It could be worse I guess.
I went to the mission reunion for the first time in so many years. I wish I could have seen you there. We should have lunch or something the next time you are in Utah.