Tuesday, May 5, 2009

May Day!! May Day!!

the MAYflower


So, It's May, which is the "make Annalyn feel special month". May 2nd is her birthday, May 7th is our Annalynaversary (I made that word up...it's our anniversary) May 10th is Mothers day, May 15th is bring Annalyn to work day, and May 25th is tell your wife she looks good in Croc shoes day. Sorry ladies Crocs never look good. and dudes if you are wearing Crocs I hope you are either a male nurse or live in a camper year round.


We did have an eventful month. We sold one of our facilities in Idaho Falls and it has been like breaking up with a hot girl/guy who has all the looks but is crazy as a loon.

It has been a major relief and stress release but we miss the good times together, like talking about Herbie fully loaded and employees that sleep during the night shift. We will miss you Gables of Ammon but its better if we just stay friends.

Lastly we were able to go to Utah for Annalyns birthday. We got to see Callie and more importantly Luke got to see his best cousin Carter. Callie, Thanks for letting us crash at your pad. By the way, I left a bologna sandwich under the bed.

Annalyn has been wanting some family pictures before baby Bartholomew (name pending approval) makes his way here and our good family friend

Jen Eliason Turcsanski

http://jennifereliason.com/blog/

takes amazing pictures and lives in the beehive state. She took some fantastic pictures for us. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for great pictures. I will post some pictures from her blog on here but I don't know if it is kosher to do that without her permission. She did a great job of catching Luke as we see him every day.

If you get a chance, check out her blog and book her quick, she is great! And she smells nice too. Like potpourri and sunshine.

P.S. I am just learning how awesome the link feature is on blogging.
Enjoy.

12 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ryan you never cease to make me laugh! Cute blog!! I didn't even know you guys had one. Now I'll be checking up on you! I love what you did to the month of May. I'm gonna have to recommend that idea to Ted for my birthday month. BTW ted and I both totally own a pair of crocs. I have TWO! One for gardening and one that are mary jane style. Hope we can still be friends. Ted does camp a lot does that count??? Thanks for all the links! You rule!

Danielle said...

very entertaining post. I can't believe how luke's coloring is getting so light. I need grandma B. address, can I get that from you? thanks

Lisa said...

She did a great job on Lukes pictures. Im lucky if I can get a picture of my boys just looking at the camera

Lisa said...

oh and happy birthday annalyn

Sandi said...

So cute! Love the pics of Luke! Hope you had a great birthday Annalyn!!

Ryan and Annalyn said...

Jenn, I hope by you have TWO, you mean one for each foot, because two PAIR is a tragedy. And as much as I like Ted, it doesn't count. Hammer Pants were comfortable at the time too.

Callie said...

good blog, i have yet to find the sandwhich but I am sure it is where the NOS is.. hopfully at the store.

Jennifer said...

yep 2 PAIR!!! Gasp! Just be lucky I took Ted's overalls away from him when we got married!

Liz said...

I hope Annalyn never takes her crocs off!! My favorite is the "Alice" croc. Mine are red. A link for you:

http://shop.crocs.com/pc-421-4-alice.aspx

Also, my favorite picture of Luke is the one with his head back laughing. So adorable.

Levi said...

What's with the ninjas? Do you really know where you're linking to? funny

And We Sailed On said...

Annalyn you and Ryan crack me up! THanks for the good reading material! I would LOVE to see you this summer - I am planning a visit to see AUnt Fay and Uncle Bob and we have a 4 month summer so I hope we can connect and do a picnic in the park with the kids if you are not too busy. What's late July/early August like for you? I LOVE the photos of Luke, he is adorable. and CONGRATS on the baby coming - how are you feeling! take care. xoxo
Emily
ps. I think I can lend you my LA gear high tops with purple laces. ha!

Ryan and Annalyn said...

Levi,

Whats with the Ninjas?

1. Ninjas are mammals.
2. Ninjas fight ALL the time.
3. The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people.

Worth a link to me! We miss you guys up here.