Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Ryan-niversary!

For most of my life this is about what I have looked like.


After looking at our recent family pictures, and my new Idaho license picture, I decided I needed a new do. I scheduled the appointment planning on a cut and revival of color. Ryan called and asked me to do him a favor. He wanted me to dye my hair dark. He has been asking me to do this since we started dating. (He always said it would be like dating my evil twin.) I have been searching for the perfect anniversary gift for him. I figured after 5 years maybe it was time to humor him....


Yes, Jacob, I really did it. (Keep working on Deidre maybe she'll give in after another 4 years or so!) I actually don't mind it. I was SO ready for a change. I needed a picture to post and asked Ryan to help me out. Of course just a normal picture wasn't good enough. Here is the "glamour shot"



Unfortunately I couldn't find my feather boa but I thought wind blown hair was a nice touch. He is taking appointments if you would like your own glamour shot.

13 comments:

Callie said...

Those glamor shots need a bit of fading around the edges add the boa and you are the evil twin Annalyn! i like the hair, it looks really soft. i bet its weird for you though! i like it!!! way to be brave, that is a scary decions but it looks good on you!

Sandi said...

So, I wanna know... Do blonds really have more fun?? :-) Love the new look!!

Angie said...

Looks good. I admit I always wondered what we looked like with dark hair. Now I know. I think it looks really good. Almost temptingly good. Maybe someday I will do the same. Or maybe I should try a different color, like auburn or something. THe possibilites are endless. We could convince Liz, Em, and Deb to join in the fun too. We could have a rainbow of colors all on a benson face. :) I am excited to see it in person.

lramey said...

so cute!!! that's crazy!!! isn't it fun!! love the glamour shots- you guys crack me up!

Vertex Stand Up Paddleboards said...

Deidre has a box of die i got her under the bathroom sink but won't use it. I think you love ryan more than she does me. Nice blue steel

Vertex Stand Up Paddleboards said...

"ONE LOOK!!... ONE LOOK"

Taren said...

WOW!!! I like it! A change is a must have when you are prego. I'm not sure why, but I always need a big change when I am pregnant. I just chopped my hair last night....maybe color will be the next thing in a few months...Anyway, you look beautiful as always.

Brooke said...

Wow!! How fun... It is so cute! I love to change my hair color it is quite liberating.

Anonymous said...

Ryan it's Steve Funk, our blog is funkyfunkfamily.blogspot.com check it out!!!!! by the way, AMEN on the croc's thing! And really if you're a guy wearing crocs, you better just be making fun of girls that wear them, or guys that dress like girls that wear them.

Brandon and Hayley Gordon said...

ohh me likey. Good for you!

And We Sailed On said...

you are hot stuff!!!! love it

Elizabeth said...

Your hair is cute Annalyn. And congrats on having a boy! That is so exciting. Feeling thrilled for you.

The Andrews said...

Wow, I thought it was Debra at first glance. Have a little fun being the twin!