Sunday, March 15, 2009

You can't pick your friend's nose...Or their bracket

2009 NCAA Mens Basketball Bracket

There are certain things in life that Annalyn does better than I do, and I have come to accept it. Making German pancakes, matching my ties to my suits come Sunday morning, getting a positive result on a pregnancy test. But 2009 is my year. It's on and she is going down. Winner gets to pick the name of our future child so obviously there is a lot riding on this. (DO NOT SCREW ME ON THIS 16th SEED CHATTANOOGA). I do have a secret weapon though, I saw this guy playing for them last week.

How does the name Scott Howard Rasmussen sound for baby number 2? It's in the bag. and when he gets on his first high school basketball team you can bet he will be wearing a pair of these...


In closing I am glad to report Biscuit is almost fully recovered from his Pneumonia spell and Luke and Annalyn are both throwing up with much less frequency. Mostly due to not being sick. When they do throw up it's usually because I make them sit and watch "Disorderlies" with me.

Strange, but lately whenever there is a full moon out I get this really itchy chest and the urge to play some basketball...

8 comments:

Klingler said...

Hey! I just found yer blog and it's great to hear how everything is going for ya'll. Congrats on the new little one on the way. I plan on kickin Ken's booie this year in my teams, but have you guys considered coming up with brackets with babies names on the brackets and seeing which name comes out? Just correlate the baby name to certain teams and letting the name ride it out? We want to try it out some time. If you guys try it, let us know how it worked..take care!

Ryan and Annalyn said...

Wow. That is an idea so great I am speechless.

Levi said...

I have no confidence in anyone who bets the bracket on a hairy guy.

Callie said...

good one, i bet the advantage of basketball knowledge helped. and i hope your kid doesnt have so much hair.

Corey said...

Your only good at basketball if you're using the woman's sized basketball.

maines said...

Does this mean your having a boy?

Ryan and Annalyn said...

Everyone knows Scott is a girl name.

amanda said...

i thought i was the only one who saw "disorderlies" as a kid. my brother watched that movie over and over.