Monday, December 8, 2008

Insane in the Brain

Who doesn't watch VH1's 100 best hip hop songs? Yeah that's right i watched all 100 songs and LOVED IT!
I realized I had been to the concert of musical genius number 34: Cypress Hill Insane in the Brain (Yes I am that cool) Maybe the concert was a little scary, moshing was big back then and there were a lot of people there, good thing Callie was there to keep people from being up in my grill.
For a full list of the top 100's go to the link below, it really ages you
other Favorites include:83,80,66,47,38,37,29,26,20,17,4,2. Unfortunately Beyonces If you like it then you shoulda puta ring on it, didnt make the cut, I was rooting for that one
and my all time fav 72 : JJ Fad Supersonic, can I just say awesome?

1 comment:

Ryan and Annalyn said...

Thanks, that last post was a guest posting from my sisters, Jessie and Callie. Anyone who REALLY knows me, knows list would start and end with song 100...OH BABY YOU, YOU GOT WHAT I NEEEEED. BUT YOU SAY HE'S JUST a FRIEND.