Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Back to School


Fall has arrived and we are going back to school. Ryan is starting on his MBA at ISU. He has classes a couple nights a week in Idaho Falls. Accounting and Economics... sounds serious to me! He is also taking a math class via independent study. I am really excited for him as well as proud of him for taking on this challenge.

Not to be out done I enrolled in some continuing education courses through BYU-Idaho. Knitting and Digital Photography. My schedule may not sound as daunting as Ryan's but have you seen how sharp those knitting needles can be? I am taking the courses with Lyndi and am excited to have a buddy and someone to practice with!

Luke tells me that he will study up by watching his Baby Einstein DVD and learning new cooing sounds. Truth be told he will probably learn and master more skills this fall then either Ryan or I. He is growing so fast and is becoming quite the talker.

Biscuit never was one to be left behind and has been surfing the net for new tricks to learn.

2 comments:

Callie said...

biscuit is so photogenic! i would watch his eyes, i hear being on the computer to long is bad for your eyes! where are all the Bear Lake photos? I guess i'm BLOGGIN 'EM first!

Sutton's said...

Hello friends! I just found your blog through my sister's blog. I love the old pics. Good luck with school Ryan. You are motivated. Are you coming to watch the game on Saturday? Annalyn, I am so excited to spend some quality knitting time with you. See you soon. Thanks Lyndi