Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

MAY 7, 2004
BEST DAY EVER

I can't believe how fast the 7 years have gone... yet as I take tally of the years past and look at the coming years I realize that we looking forward to the birth of our 7th child, planning to move to our 7th home, contemplating a 7th (more fuel efficient vehicle), have had 7 pets (counting those kittens that didn't last too long) and I am looking forward to what the next 7 years will bring... hopefully we slow down on the kids, cars, homes and pets!

Sticking with the lucky 7 theme, I feel so lucky to have found someone to take me in, take care of me (and our kiddies) and keep us smiling and laughing along the way.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Super cute pictures of you two. Im so happy you found the perfect man for you. It makes all those miserable dates in high school worth it so you knew what to look for:)

liz said...

Happy Anniversary, you two. Here's to another 7 years...but with fewer cars, pets and moves, hopefully:) love you.

courtney said...

awww - i remember that day. can't believe it has been 7 years. congratulations!

ps - i know you also just celebrated your birthday...i sent you an email but i'm not sure if i sent it to the right address. if not, happy belated birthday!

Elizabeth said...

what a lovely tribute.