Thursday, February 18, 2010

Guest Blogger

So my sisters in law Callie and Jessie started this meal project and blog. They are cooking the same meal 3 times a week and posting how it went, how different it was, and taster ratings. They invited me to join the challenge. I decided I didn't have much to lose so I accepted.

So to all my roommates, who never saw me cook anything more difficult than oatmeal for breakfast, here is evidence that I have progressed in my cooking... or evidence that nothing has changed. You be the judge!

The recipes so far have challenged my cooking experience and made me try new things. So if you are bored of trying to plan meals for your family or are looking for a challenge join us. Callie does a great job of posting the meals for the week on Sunday.

Here is a picture of the Butternut Squash Risotto that I made tonight:


Impressed? So was I! You can check out the blog
HERE.

3 comments:

And We Sailed On said...

this looks delicous! And I remember you making a lot of things, especially pudding cookies! ha!

Lisa said...

Wow! Im impressed.

Melanie said...

I think we were probably all pretty lousy cooks...I do remember your fabulous cranberry jello surprise--still have the recipe for that one.

Do you remember what I used to eat every day for lunch before practice? A baked potato covered with shredded cheese, rolled up in a tortilla. Talk about gourmet :)